Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Amos7-9; Ps. 104; Titus 2
Bless The Lord, O My Soul
S-Ps. 104-1 “Bless the Lord, O My Soul!”
O- The psalmist is giving praise to God and all the credit as the Creator of all things.
A –Giving God credit where credit is due should be at the top of our hearts.  He not only is the Creator of the universe, but He is the creator of all things good.  We should practice exercising our praise muscles daily, thereby blessing our Heavenly Father and bringing Him joy.  He delights in our praise and our recognition of who He is. Teachings from the time of the Egyptians to present try to convey if not convince us that the universe was put together by accident of by some other false god, but our trust is  in our God and all truth written within the teachings of His Word.  Bless the Lord, O my Soul….and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name.
P-Instead of a prayer Father, my soul desires to praise You.  You are the Creator of the heavens and earth and all that is good.  You deserve praise just because…..You are good.  Praise the Lord O my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment