Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WORDS OF WISDOM

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 2 Kings 13,14; 2 Chronicles 25; 2 Timothy 3

S - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that all God's people may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

O - Paul is charging Timothy to continue on in his faith and to stay in the Word for wisdom.

A - Whenever I feel ill-equipped, inadequate, at a loss for words, I must remember to return to the Word.  Seeking Godly counsel from others is good, but I need to be able to glean from the Word what is or isn't right.  All counsel must be able to be backed up by the Word.

P - Lord, help me to live my life by Your Word more and more every day.  Thank You that it is as unchanging, relevant, and wisdom-filled for me today as it was in Timothy's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment