Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ACKNOWLEDGE

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 1 Kings 1; 1 Chronicles 28; Psalm 91; 1 Thessalonians 5

S - 1 Thessalonians 5:12 Now we ask of you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you.

O - This is how we Christians should treat each other.

A - Acknowledge people for what they do.  Criticism flies so easily.  If I find it easy to find wrong and hard to find right in a person or thing or happening, then God tells me to check MY attitude.  I'm so grateful God doesn't do that with me.  He looks at me and sees the gold.  I need to do likewise.

P - Father God, I thank You for Your son, Jesus.  You dwell within me.  Help me to look around and see all things good that You created.

No comments:

Post a Comment