Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - Proverbs 13-15; Romans 11 - BEYOND RECOVERY


S - Romans 11:11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.


O- Paul is speaking of God's chosen people who have rejected Him.


A - The Israelites are not beyond recovery.  And so then, neither am I.  I am not hopeless.  I see the freedom that lies in total devotion to God and I want it.  I want it enough to leave my old ways behind and to attain it for myself.


P - Lord Jesus, thank You that true freedom comes from You.  Teach me to walk in this freedom of recovery and provoke others to envy what You have given me so much that they want it for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment