Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LIGHT

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 – Judges 19-21; 2 Corinthians 4

S – 2 Corinthians 4:6  For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.

O – His light is shining in our hearts because we know Him and it lights up the darkness of this world.

A – I am feeling very humbled that God would use me, with all my imperfections (and there are many) to be His light in the darkness.  I have a picture in my mind of trying very hard to pretty myself for display only to stand in front of people with my skirt askew and my hair out of place, but beaming anyway.  I stand as if to say, “Look! If He wants to use me with all my faults, then don’t you think it’s all the more possible that he also wants to shine His light through you?”

P – Oh, Lord, make me worthy because I can’t do it on my own.  As long as I have breath, I want to shine for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment