Wednesday, April 11, 2012

THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 1 Samuel 11,12; 1 Chronicles 1; 2 Corinthians 11

S - 2 Corinthians 11:29 Who is weak, and I do not feel weak?  Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn?

O - Paul loved as Christ loves, because he loved Christ.  Jesus experienced every temptation we go through and Paul chose to do the same.

A - There is a folk song from the sixties with a chorus that says, "There but for fortune, go you or I.  When I am with the people I minister to in prison, I certainly don't feel all high and mighty and removed from all the crimes they've committed.  I am just humbled by the fact that I am not imprisoned with them because I have certainly experienced what they have experienced and felt what they have felt.  And so they listen to me because they know I know how they feel.

P - Lord, thank You for saving me and rescuing me on a daily basis.  Don't let me forget where I came from, so that I may always go back to show others the way to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment