Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday, April 21, 2012, Sam. 24; Ps. 57,58; 1 Chr. 8; Mt. 8 S=Scripture; O=Observation; A=Application; P=Prayer “I will trust Him at all times” S– I Samuel 24:5 Now it happened that David’s heart troubled him because he had cut Saul’s robe. O- David secretly went into the cave where Saul was sleeping and cut off the corner of Saul’s robe, but later was troubled by his actions. A- It is so easy to return insult for insult, hurt for hurt, revenge to avenge and hate for hate when someone has hurt you. But, if your heart is to honor and serve the Lord, and you allow Him to deal with the places in your heart that need to change you will then be in a place to trust your life circumstances to Him and trust that in the end He will take care of all that pertains to you. P-I pray my spirit will be sensitive to the teaching of Your spirit and like David, may my spirit be troubled when my actions were not pleasing to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment