Friday, April 27, 2012

SAY WHAT?

SAY WHAT?
Scriptures, O=Observation, A=Application, P=Prayer

S-2 Samuel 2:1a “In the course of time David inquired of the Lord “Shall I go up to one of the towns of Judah?”  He asked.’

O-David was being anointed as the King over Judah.

A-”…David inquired of the Lord…” David was a man of God.  He loved and trusted His God.  He wouldn’t think of doing anything before inquiring of the Lord.  His relationship with God was so close and personal that he expected an answer from God. 

Sadly I must admit that when I pray I don’t always wait for God’s response… I just move on.  I wonder how different my life would have been if I had waited on God until I heard from Him?

P-Oh Lord forgive me for often turning a deaf ear to you and help me to wait upon you with hearing ears and a believing heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment