Thursday, September 16, 2010

IT'S FREE!

by Vivian Bills

Thursday-September 16, 2010 - Ezekiel 40-41; Psalm 128; Revelation 21


S - Revelation 21:6 To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

O - If you are truly thirsty for the things of God, He will give you that for which you thirst.

A - "You have not because you ask not." - James 4:2 I've heard many people say that they can't hear God. How much do they want hear from Him? Is it that they want to know what things to do to gain what they want personally as opposed to just longing to hear God's voice and do His will? There is a difference, you know. Thirst for God because of who He is and He will show Himself to you. And all you have to do is ask and He gives for free, not in exchange for anything.

P - Lord, I thirst for You. Quench my thirst, Lord. Thank You that I don't have to do anything to earn Your attention! I love that it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment