Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LIFE GIVEN TO DRY BONES!

by Cathy Weymouth

Tuesday 9/14/10 Ezekiel 36,37; Psalm 110; Revelation 19 - LIFE GIVEN TO DRY BONES!

S - Ezekiel 37:1,4,5  The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones.  Then he said to me, "Prophecy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones... I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life.'"

O - The Lord was showing Ezekiel a time in the future when He would restore Israel to one nation, under one King.  It was a beautiful picture of complete deadness being restored to abundant life.

A - The Lord has done this for us!  We have each had the breath of the Spirit of God blown into our slumbering spirits.  Now we can tell others of His life-giving Breath.  And we can also prophesy life to others, that God wants to come and bring life to the dead places in their lives.  May we be an encouraging bearer of good news to others from our own testimonies as well as from the knowing that what God has done for us, He will do for others.

P - Lord, you gave me life!  And then you restored a horribly devastating area of my death in my life - and made it beautiful!  Thank you for breathing life into the Stronghold of Compulsive Eating and restoring Normalcy to my life.  May my life be a testimony to others that You bring life where there is complete death.  You are a Life-Giving God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment