Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TELL THEM

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday - September 15, 2010 - Ezekiel 38-39; Psalm 145; Revelation 20


S - Psalm 145:4 One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts.

O - The psalmist is talking to God and saying that He is so great that everybody talks about what He has done.

A - This should happen more often. It's easy to say "I believe in God and you should, too." But, it's not always easy to say why. If you don't have a reason beyond "I just do" then you should find one by contemplating your life. He IS awesome and we should be able to tell others, especially our children, why. If we don't, they might not find their own reason to believe.

P - Lord, help me to always be ready to tell of your great works. Thank you for the many physical and emotional healings I have witnessed in my life. Show me more, Lord and loose my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment