Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WITHIN YOUR TEMPLE

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday - September 8, 2010 - Jeremiah 42-44; Psalm 48; Revelation 13


S - Psalm 48:9 Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love.

O - The church is where you should think about how much God loves you!

A - When I meditate on the love of God, I find joy unspeakable, peace that passes understanding and rest for my soul. Some Christians say you don't have to go to church to be a Christian. My stance is - why would you want to stay away? Some people avoid church because of the other people that are there. But, why would anybody want to let mere mortals stand in the way of their relationship with God? This is where I get selfish. Get out of my way! I have a date with GOD!

P - Lord, I thank You that You are with me always and always are available for me. And thank You for the church, Lord - the special place where I can go to meditate on how unfailing Your love is! Help others to see past the faults of people and to look right into Your eyes of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment