Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I HAD A BAD DAY

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - Leviticus 25; Psalm 25,26; Acts 22

S - Psalm 25:5  Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

O - David, in his troubles, looks to the Lord as his hope.

A - I chat with God a lot, and I mean a LOT.  He is the only One who can get me through a bad day at work.  He gives me solutions where there seem to be none.  He makes me laugh when I feel that I'll never laugh again.  He is patient with me when I lose all patience.  And He loves me, regardless of how unlovely I feel.

P - Lord, thank You for being with me during all my "bad days."  I ask that I always feel Your presence, Lord.  Keep me, sustain me, love me, in Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment