Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WAIT

February 22, 2012 -Numbers 10,11; Psalm 27; Mark 1 - WAIT
S - Psalm 27:14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
O - King David is encouraging us to be patient when we are being attacked by the enemy and just wait for God to come through.
A - We live in a microwave/instant messaging time. We don't like to wait for anything. Any desire that comes upon us we can usually fulfill for a price. Patience is becoming extinct among us. Sometimes God gives us a promise, but most times He doesn't deliver on it immediately. How many of us strive to fulfill our own promises from God? Is this what He really wants from us? If we can fulfill our own promises, then we don't need Him. I would rather need Him.
P - Father God, increase my patience to be able to wait for You to fulfill the promises You have given me. Strengthen and encourage me today, Lord - I don't need fulfilled promises as much as I just need You.

No comments:

Post a Comment