Sunday, February 19, 2012

Let Go & Let God

Sunday, February 19, 2012 – Numbers 5,6; Psalm 22; Acts 26

S: Acts 26:8 – Why is it thought incredible by any of you that God raises the dead?
O: Paul was speaking before King Agrippa about the charges the Jews had raised against him.
A: Why is it thought incredible by any of you that God raises the dead? Is it possible that we limit what God can do in our lives by the tiny little box we try to put God into? God is so much bigger than anything we are able to quantify. God doesn’t fit in a box, even a big box. Yes! God CAN raise the dead! God CAN handle any circumstance you are facing today. All it takes on our part is total and complete surrender. We have to let God out of the tiny little box we try to stuff him into and let this amazing God of Miracles DO HIS THING in our lives. He doesn’t need my help. I don’t know better than him. You see HE created me. HE knows me better than I know my self. HE knows what is best for me. HE loves me more than I can comprehend. I just need to Let Go & Let God.
P: Thank you God that you don’t operate in the box I try to put you in. I give you all of me today – all my circumstances – all my problems. I surrender to you. Help to not only place all my cares in your mighty hands today Lord but to leave them there. Let me just rest in your love and your provision today I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment