Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WE AREN'T WHAT WE WERE

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - Joshua 9-11; 1 Corinthians 6

S - 1 Corinthians 6:11b But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

O - Paul had just listed all the people who won't inherit the kingdom of God.  But, even if we can identify with those people and the sins they commit, Paul reminds us that we aren't the same people.

A - I am not who I was.  Sometimes the enemy tries to tell me that I am the same person.  He lies.  I am no longer who I was and I no longer need to identify with those things that kept me from God

P - Lord Jesus, I thank You that You took the punishment for my sins.  Thank You that I am truly a different person.  Help me to show others that they too, can be transformed by You.

No comments:

Post a Comment