Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HOLY SPIRIT POWER

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday - 3/17/2010 - Deuteronomy 32-34; 1 Corinthians 2

S - 1 Corinthians 2:4 (TNIV) My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration fo the Spirit's power,

O - Paul did not rely on his choosing the right words to lead people to Christ. He relied on the Holy Spirit's power.

A - I think, perhaps, we Christians who want to win the lost spend too much time arguing with those who refuse to believe. In our fleshly intelligence we think if we come up with the right words, they will believe. Instead, we should be like Paul. Yes, he was eloquent, however he relied on the Spirit to work in the hearts of men.

P - Holy Spirit, come and make yourself known in my neighborhood, my workplace, and my home. May Christ be revealed through the demonstration of Your power. Maranatha! Come, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment