Wednesday, March 24, 2010

RELATABLE

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday - March 24, 2010 - Joshua 18-20; 1 Corinthians 9

S - 1 Corinthians 9:22 - I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.

O - Paul did not stand totally separate from the unsaved waiting for them to come to him to be saved. He went to them and made himself relatable.

A - "I was once like you" is a great witnessing statement. When people see that it is not impossible to escape the bondage of sin, then they can see the possibility of their own salvation. "God could never forgive me." How do we counter this statement? By finding common ground. "If God can forgive me, he can certainly forgive you."

P - Lord, help me to show others that I was once like them and you forgave me and now I am free. I am so free in You, Lord and it is a much, much better place to be! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment