Tuesday, March 9, 2010

YOU WILL CROSS THE JORDAN!

Tuesday 3/9/10 - Deut 10-12; Mark 16 - YOU WILL CROSS THE JORDAN!

S- Deut 12:9;11:10,9 - You have not yet reached the resting place and the inheritance the Lord your God is giving you.  But you will cross the Jordan and settle in the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance and he will give you rest from all your enemies around you so that you will live in safety. The land you are crossing the Jorday to take possession of is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from heaven.  It is a land the Lord your God cares for... a land flowing with milk and honey.

O - Moses is speaking to the Isaelites concerning matters of importance before they cross the Jordan.  He tells them the wonders of this promised land and gives them assurance they will make it there, after all this time of wandering.

A- We have been speaking much of inheritance lately in our Women's Ministry.  Pastor Diana is carrying a burden for Divine Recovery - taking back or capturing portions of our inheritance that we've yet to grasp as God's child.  I am about to embark into new territory for Tune the Temple - taking the class online.  The journey of preparation has been pretty intense!  I've learned new skills and paid of price of money, energy and time in the process.  This scripture encourages me that I am indeed going to get there! It is a piece of inheritance prepared for me.  It is a good place flowing with milk and honey.

P- Father, you know that I need encouragement daily!  There have been many setbacks and struggles.  I guess I could say I relate to the children wandering in the wilderness. But we are heading in soon! Thank you for another word of encouragment!

No comments:

Post a Comment