Friday, April 30, 2010

DON'T MESS MY HAIR by Mary White

S---2 Smuel 21b &22a "I will celebrate before the Lord. I will become even more undignified than this..."

O--- David was celebrating and dancing before the Lord, as they were moving the Arc. His wife Michal, daughter of Saul, saw him and she became angry,as she felt that he was not acting appropriately for a man of his stature, king.

A--- "I willl beccome even more undignified than this." When I worship my God am I more concerned about how I appear to others? If I even have a small understanding of the worthiness of God, I would not care about anyone's opinion of me... I would worship God with all my heart and soul.

P---Oh God, You are so worthy of my praise. Help me to get over myself and worship You in freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment