Friday, April 9, 2010

WE REAP WHAT WE SOW

By Mary White

Friday 4-9-10 1 Sam. 6,7; Psa. 72; 2Cor. 9 Reap What We Sow

S- 2 Cor.9:7 "For the Lord loves a cheerful giver."

O- Paul is w riting to the church in Corinth, encoouraging them to support and to be generous to the Team he is sending them.

A-Paul uses the analogy of "What you sow you will reap" Sowing and reaping is easy for me to understand. We are getting ready to plant our garden and we are looking for a good harvest, so we will sow generously Paul also talks about the attitude of our heart...when we decide to give or do something...we should do it with a cheerful heart. To me this speaks not only of giving of my finances but also how I deal with my family, friends, church and co-workers. Whatever I give or do should be with a pure and cheerful heart. If I love generously...I will reap love.

P- Help me Lord to be extragavent wiith my love, deeds and giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment