Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HEALING

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday - April 21, 2010 - 1 Sam 24; Ps 57,58; 1 Chr 8; Mt 8

S - Matthew 8:15 He touched her hand and the fever left her, and she got up and began to wait on him.

O - Jesus healed Peter's mother-in-law with a touch and then she started doing things.

A - After hearing a testimony of healing, some preachers will say, "Do something you couldn't do before." I love this. It's a demonstration of God's goodness. Sometimes people give testimonies of their faith that God is GOING to heal them and they know it. But, look. Jesus touched her and the fever left her. I want to contend for the immediate healing and not settle for the gradual. I don't want to say "Sometimes healing is a process." I want to say, " This is how Jesus does it."

P - Lord, heal the sick before my eyes. I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment