Friday, October 15, 2010

BOLDNESS by Mary White

S-- Acts 4:31 “After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the Word of God boldly.”

O--Peter and John had been thrown in jail because of their preaching. They were warned to stop preaching in the name of Jesus.

A--Instead of heeding the warning they all gathered together with other believers and prayed for Boldness and God answered their prayers. They were filled with the Holy Spirit. I need to take their example and when I feel threatened or afraid, I should ask God to fill me a new with His Holy Spirit. Then I would have the boldness and the power to speak His Word and the joy of seeing people come to the saving knowledge of Christ.

P--Oh God, please fill your church a new with the Holy Spirit…shake us up and give us Holy Spirit boldness, that will draw men and women to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment