Friday, October 22, 2010

Job 11 & 12; Acts 15 & 16 GO AND TELL

S--Acts 16:25 “About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God…”

O--Paul and Silas had been thrown in prison for preaching. They had been stripped and badly beaten.

A--I wonder if I had been beaten and thrown in prison for preaching the Gospel, would I be found singing and praising God or complaining and praying for help? Paul and Silas had a mission to “go and tell”. They were confident in Whom they were serving. They were compelled and driven to share the message of salvation through Christ.

P-- Oh God, make me like Paul and Silas. Give me boldness to “go and tell” others about You. Help me to overlook temporary discomfort…so I might bring “perfect comfort” to a hurting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment