Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HAVE FAITH

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday - October 27, 2010 - Job 18; Psalm 114; Acts 27-28

S - Acts 27:25 So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me.

O - Paul was speaking to the sailors and soldiers on the boat with him who believed they would perish in the storm they were in.

A - I have seen lots of people proclaim the word of the Lord, believe it for a short time (or a long time) and then stop believing. When I ask them why, they usually have decided that what they thought was the voice of God was really only their own selfish hopes and dreams. I believe that in most instances, when they lose faith, the enemy has just stepped in to steal their promise. God does not go back on His word. If you are His sheep, then you know His voice. Don't doubt when you hear Him speak. Ask Him for confirmation and then hold on to your faith with everything you have. Don't let the enemy of your soul steal your promise and your hope.

P - Lord, I stand before You believing what You have promised. Increase my faith, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment