Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JUST ASK

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - Genesis 27-28; Psalm 4; Luke 11

S - Luke 11:9  So I say to you:  Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

O - Jesus is telling us how to approach the Father in prayer.

A - God speaks to us all the time.  He loves us and wants us to know things.  He wants us to grow and mature.  Don't you want that for your children?  Don't you want them to grow and prosper and be wise?  If you want to know what God is saying - just ask.  If you want something good, just ask.  He's your Daddy.  He wants to bless you.

P - Lord, make the desires of my heart line up with Your will for my life and then I ask that You give me the desires of my heart.  I love you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment