Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tell it

Sunday, January 8, 2012. Genesis 20-22; Luke 8

S: Luke 8:39 – Return to your house and tell what good things God has done for you.
O: Jesus had cast out many demons from a man and he begged to go with Jesus. Instead Jesus told him to return home and tell people what God had done for him; how God had set him free.
A: Your testimony has the power to set others free. Hearing someone’s testimony of what God has done for them quickens my spirit and causes hope to spring forth. It may not be for you to quit your job, leave your home and follow Jesus to the ends of the earth; but it for each one of us to share our testimony and plant the very seeds that may one day cause faith to arise in someone who does not believe.
P: Father God I surrender my fear and pride to you. Give me boldness Lord to proclaim my testimony to all who need hope today. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment