Wednesday, January 25, 2012

POWER

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - Exodus 12,13; Psalm 21; Acts 1

S - Acts 1:8  But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

O - Jesus said we receive POWER when the Holy Spirit comes on us.  And when that power comes, we can witness as to what He has done in our lives.

A - I was afraid up until I was 29 years old.  I couldn't talk to strangers or advocate for myself or others.  I was afraid of everything and everybody.  And then Jesus saved me and I was radically changed forever.  I can even speak in public which is statistically most people's greatest fear.  Jesus wasn't kidding. I got the power to witness.

P - Lord, thank you for sending Holy Spirit to give me the boldness to witness.  I ask for more Lord and the opportunities to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment