Friday, July 23, 2010

HE DID IT ALL
by Mary White

S--I Peter 2:24 “He Himself (Jesus) bore our sins in His body on the tree, so that we might die to our sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed.”

O--Peter is explaining what Jesus did for His people when He died on the cross.

A--I am overwhelmed when I read this scripture…that Jesus, who knew no sin became sin for us so that we could live a righteous life and have eternal life. That by His wounds He provided healing for us. He has given us life, and life more abundantly. Sometimes I forget, and take this knowledge for granted, forgive me Lord. Sometimes I don’t walk in my healing, again, forgive me Lord. I so want my life to reflect your love, mercy and grace.

P--Forgive me Lord for taking your gifts for granted, and help me live a life that is reflective of your goodness and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment