Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HE SEES EVERYTHING

by Vivian Bills

S - Hebrews 4:13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

O - God sees and knows everything; you have no secrets before Him.

A - Growing up without knowledge of God, my view of sin was very simple. Sin was the bad thing I did that my parents found out about. I loved my parents, so I didn't want to hurt them. My sister taught my very early on that what my parents didn't know, wouldn't hurt them. But now, I know God and love Him. If you hide your sin from other people and you somehow feel safe because nobody else knows, then you really don't know God. Don't you realize that He sees everything? You can't hide from Him.

P - Lord, I am so grateful that I can't hide from You. Remind me always, Lord, that You see my every move. I thank You for Your love and protection. Give me the strength to resist the temptation to sin; I don't want to sin because I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment