Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday July 13, 2010 Is: 15-18; Heb. 10

S- Heb. 10:19 NIV- And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin.
MSG- Once sin are taken care of for good, there's no longer any need to offer sacriices for them.
"You are forgiven"

O- The message from Hebrews is that it does not have to be about the law and burnt offerings and sacrifices. Jesus is the only sacrificial blood that was intended for Holiness for us.
If you just ask.....and your heart is turned from it's carnal ways, you will be washed as white as snow, and be able to enter into the holiness of God. He says to the Hebrews
it's not written on paper, but rather carved in our hearts. That is why we ask the holy spirit to guide us. He IS our forgiver and our cleanser, and the lover of our souls.

A- There is no worse feeling then to know God, be close to God, and then feel this separation from God because of sin. It can be as simple as an offense that consumes your mind
and until we ask for forgiveness and truly offer that offense as a sacrifice to the Lord, do we experience that freedom that allows us to enter into the holy presence of God, once
again. Have you ever been totally consumed in worship, and not want the music to stop, because you have escaped the issues of life that way you down, and have entered into
a place of total surrender to God, and totally clean before Him. No place I'd rather be, but some times I forget, and need some time face down before my Father, to ask for forgiveness
and He is always faithful to extend the Grace and forgiveness to me.......No place I'd rather be.

P- Lord, the sacrifice of your son was an extreme price to pay for the disobedient things that I do. Lord help me to keep my eyes focused on you, and even more my heart & mind to be
in complete surrender. Every day let me start with thanking you for the ulimate sacrifice of your son, that has been given as a gift to me, for ultimate freedom to experience
your love for me. Thank you for the presence of holiness through forgivenss. Thank you for sacriifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment