Friday, August 6, 2010

RETURN TO ME by Mary White

S--Jeremiah 3:22 “Return faithless people, I will cure you of backsliding.”

O--The people of God turned away from Him and were living very sinful lives and worshiping idols.

A--At least four times in Jeremiah 3 & 4 God (through Jeremiah) pleads with His people to return to Him. I can sense the heart of God in these chapters, after all God has done for His people, they still choose to turn away from Him. He repeatedly said “Return to Me and I will forgive, cure and restore you.” What a loving God we have! He is the same today, not willing that any should perish. He still cries out to us, His people, “Return to Me and I will forgive, cure and restore you.”

P--Forgive me Lord for the many times I have turned away and thank You for restoring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment