Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday August 23 Jer. 31, 32 1 John 4 "God is LOVE"

S- 1 John 4: 7 NIV- Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
MSG- My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God and
experiences a relationship with God.

O- John shares with us about how we are to love one another, because that is the Spirit of God. God's nature is to be kind and loving and caring,
so why should we be different. God choice is to love us, but He doe not command us to love Him.....it's our choice, which is another example
of God's love.......He does not force us to love, but through His word the choice to love will lead to a happier life.

A- This was a real simple scripture, but it speaks such volumes to me, that God would love me even if I did not love God. That shows me just how much He
loves His lost sheep, and how He would chasten that sheep, but not make it stay. As an act of Love, He sent His son, not to be served but to serve, and to be sacrificed for our sins.
He wants us to serve with love and not from duty. To
love what He has asked of you, and do it with joy and love. God is love.....when there is not love, but discord or hate, then what? Confusion, hate...bittnerness
God's ultimate life manadate is to Love, because ultimately with love in all things, you will find peace, and with peace joy, and with joy, strength to conquer anything.

P- Lord, increase my love for you today, and take me to a new level of intimacy, that would extend to others. Increase compassion....Increase Grace & Mercy
in me, so that there is less of me and a lot more of you. Love like you love......that means even to those who don't love me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment