Friday, November 12, 2010

Job 37-38; 1 Corinthians 12

"OUCH…MY HAND HURTS"!
By Mary White

S--1 Corinthians 12:25 & 26 “…there should be no division in the body…if one part suffers every part suffers with it. If one part is honored, every part rejoices.”

O--Paul is comparing our physical body to the Church (believers). Every part of our body was created to do specific tasks. Just as the Body of believers have varied gifts, talents and purposes, each one is necessary so the body can be whole and function as God planned.

A--If my hand is injured I would not ignore it, but nurse it back to health. Likewise, if someone in the body is hurting I need to minister to that part of the body so the body will be whole and well again.

P--Father help me to look to each one of my brothers and sisters and to honor them as a vital and important part of the Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment