Monday, November 1, 2010

OUR HELP COMES FROM THE LORD

by Diana Kriesel

Monday, 11/1/10 – Psalm 121; Mark 9,10 - “Our Help Comes From the Lord”

S – Psalm 121:1-2 – “I will lift up my eyes to the hills — from whence comes my help?
My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.”

O – The psalmist declares that there is only One source of help: our help comes from God. This speaks of a confident, yet humble reliance on Him-the Creator of the universe who is also able to defend, protect and keep us.

A – God’s power to help us reaches to the remotest parts of creation, and the remotest parts of my life. Where, when, and how I need help is known by Him, and not only known by Him, but He IS my help. I just spent a weekend in the mountains with 84 women who know…that HE IS OUR HELP! No matter what we go through, we can know that He has purpose in each test, each trial, each circumstance, and He is there with us to not only help us IN the difficulty, but He also uses it to prepare us for what’s next.

P – Thank You Lord that no matter what we go through we can lift up our hearts and our eyes to You, our Source of help in time of need. Thank You for Your amazing love and faithfulness to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment