Saturday, November 27, 2010

Unshakeable God

S- Ps. 125:1 - "Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken."

O - It has long been a goal in my life to be unshakeable. I have learned that it is not that I will never be "shaken", overwhelmed, insecure or anxious. Those feelings are part of the human experience. I believe that when I am "shaken", I can turn to the One who is unshakeable, consistent, and unchanging. Therein is my security. When the way is rough, when I slip and fall, and I do, I must once again turn to God, my Rock, and get my footing again.

A - The way to security is not through self-sufficiency. It is through the way of turning and trust.

P - Lord, I am so glad that in this world of constant change and challenge, you are faithful. You are unshakeable. You are my Rock and my Fortress.

No comments:

Post a Comment