Tuesday, November 2, 2010

STRANGE REQUESTS!

by Cathy Weymouth

Tuesday 11/2/10 Job 23.24; Mark 11,12  STRANGE REQUESTS!

S - Mark 11:5 "What are you doing, untying that colt?"

O - Jesus instructed two of his disciples to go ahead to a village, untie a virgin, unridden colt to bring to Him.  He wanted to ride into Jerusalem.  He even instructed them what to say if anyone asked what they were doing!

A - I loved Pastor Diana's story told at the retreat of giving away a purse to a cashier at Kohl's.  The story spread like wildfire and I wonder how many possessions will be given away to others as a blessing because of her adventure?  Sometimes the Lord asks us to do unexpected, maybe even strange things.  I pray it doesn't stop us just because it's unusual.  He will even give us the words to say if someone asks!

P - Father, I pray that we become obedient to the small and large instructions you give us!  I pray others are blessed through our obedience.  I pray that You touch the world through us.

No comments:

Post a Comment