Monday, November 8, 2010

SPIRITUAL ALIGNMENT

by Diana Kriesel

Monday, 11/8/10 – Job 33; 1 Corinthians 1-3 - “Spiritual Alignment”

S - 1 Corinthians 2:9 - "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

O – This quote is taken from lsaiah 64:4 and the words not only apply to the glory that we will know in a future world; but they also belong in our lives now. They express the amazing light, life, and liberty that God has prepared for those that believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Our new life in Christ takes to a realm that God has prepared for us as His children; where things we have never seen, heard of, or even conceived in our natural minds… The apostle Paul is telling the Corinthians that the only way to know these things is by the Spirit, who knows and reveals the deep things of God.

A – As children of God, we can know that our Father has prepared great things for us; greater things that we could ever imagine! This places a hunger in me to position my life, my heart, my spiritual eyes and ears – in a position of eager anticipation and expectation for my heavenly Father to ‘download’ the revelation of the Kingdom into my life. Imagine if we all position ourselves for all that He has prepared for us!

P – Father, I ask that you continually teach me how to align myself with Your Holy Spirit so that I am positioned for Your truth, your purposes, your surprises for my life and to work those things through my life into the world You have placed me in. Speak Lord, for Your servant is listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment