Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday, December 17,2010 - 2 Peter 1-3; John 1 WALK THE TALK

By Mary White

S--2 Peter 1:5-7 “Make every effort to add to your faith goodness and knowledge, and to knowledge, self control and to self control, perseverance, and to perseverance, godliness and to godliness, brotherly kindness and to brotherly kindness, love.”

O--Peter is strongly encouraging believers to strengthen themselves spiritually.

A--Peter goes on to say that if we posses these qualities then we will be productive and effective, then he says if we don’t possess these traits we are nearsighted and blind. I want to be effective and productive for the Kingdom and some of these qualities I struggle to attain and to live them. Love is the KEY. If we love God we will want to please Him and be useful to Him. We can only effectively be used if we “walk the talk“.

P--Forgive me Lord for wanting my way over Yours. Help me to “walk my talk” and live a godly life

No comments:

Post a Comment