Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Dec. 27, 2010 "Omnipotent One" Rev. 1-4


Monday Dec. 27, 2010
"Omnipotent One"
Rev. 1-4
S-Rev. 1:8 " I am the Alpha and Omega says the Lord God. who is, and who was, and is to come the Almighty."

O- God has existed from the very beginning and is eternal, forever and ever. He is the Omnipotent one, the one
who is yet to come.

A-He is the only one, and the ruler of my life. Omnipotent means; one having unlimited authority, universal power
or force. All of that said, He is the ruler of my life, and that gives me much peace and joy, knowing He is full
of mercy & grace for me, and He even has time for me. He is Everything.

P- Almighty Father, creator of Heaven and Earth, the one who is and yet to come. Thank you, that you have chosen me and I have chosen You, so I need not do things on my own, but rather I have the master of the universe overseeing my life, and you have given me the gift of eternity with you. I am blessed, and I am forever grateful. Thank you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment