Wednesday, December 8, 2010

THE WORST OF SINNERS

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday - December 8, 2010 - 1 Timothy 1-4


S - 1 Timothy 1:16 But for that reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

O - Paul is talking of Christ's purpose of saving sinners. If Christ could save a wretch like Paul, He can certainly save you.

A - And at times I feel like the chief of sinners, as Paul did. I am really grateful that I cannot forget from whence I came. I left the dark path of destruction and despair and walked onto the light filled path of hope and glory. If Christ can save me, He can certainly save you. I mess up still! And he still loves me. I repent and He forgives me. Life with Christ is awesome! Follow me as I follow Christ.

P - Lord, thank you for your infinite patience with me and help me to offer that same patience to those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment