Wednesday, December 22, 2010

POURING IT OUT

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - John 12-14


S - John 12:7b It was intended that she should save this for the day of my burial.

O - The perfume that Mary anointed Jesus with was costly. Jesus said anointing Him was better than using it for the poor.

A - We need to get our priorities right. Jesus is everything. If we choose to give to God first, He certainly has the ability to provide abundantly so that we can also give to the poor. Pour out Your everything for God and He will enable you to give even more.

P - Lord, I pour my everything out for You. It is a costly perfume, and the the aroma is so very sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how
    to say exactly how I feel.
    And I can't begin
    to tell you what your love has meant.
    I'm lost for words.
    Is there a way
    to show the passion in my heart?
    Can I express
    how truly great I think you are?
    My dearest friend,
    Lord, this is my desire
    to pour my love on you.

    Like oil upon your feet,
    Like wine for you to drink,
    Like water from my heart,
    I pour my love on you.
    If praise is like perfume
    I'll lavish mine on you
    'Til every drop is gone.
    I'll pour my love on you.

    - Phillips, Craig & Dean

    ReplyDelete