Friday, December 31, 2010

Revelations 19-22 "A NEW YEAR"

By Mary White

S--Rev. 21:3 …”Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people and God Himself will be with them and be their God. There will be no more death or mourning or crying, or pain. For the old order of things has passed away. Rev. 22;17 “Let the Spirit of the Lord say “COME!”

O--this is the recording of the last chapters of the revelation that John had about the “last days.”

A--As Christians we have so much to look forward to…the coming of Christ! These were very exciting chapters to read and I had difficulty choosing just one…so I chose three.
I have been sick a lot this last year and that has been very discouraging. I am looking forward to a time where there is “no more crying and pain”. However, the responsibility to share the Gospel of Christ is even greater… I feel compelled to go and tell others about the Redemptive power of Christ. I want to see many people give their lives to Him during this next year, 2011. Not only give their lives to Christ but to be equipped to live a good life and experiencing His love daily.
I want to be an overcomer Rev. 21:7 “He who overcomes will inherit all this and I will be his God and he will me my son (daughter).

P--Help me Lord to be an overcomer. Help me to reach the Loss. Help me to teach new “babes” in Christ how to live for You. And thank You Lord for yet another day to serve You. I want to serve you well…I want to hear you say to me one day…”Well done!”

No comments:

Post a Comment