Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday Dec. 2, 2010 Romans: 9-12 Being Consistent

S- Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer
your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-- this is your spiritual act of worship.

O-Paul is addressing the need for us to offer our bodies and our every day living as a sacrifice to God. He challenges us to a life of service, to live Godly christian lives.

A- In everything we take God with us.....Embracing everything that He has in store for us. Do we act differently at work, or school, or even home then we do at church? That's what God wants us to be steadfast in....to be consistent. In the message bible it says, in doing so "God brings the best out of us."

P- Father, it is my prayer to be consistent. To have an even walk in my life. Send your holy spirit of conviction in areas where I am not consistent, and re presenting you in a way that is not pleasing to you. Thank you for my life, help me to perfect it in you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment