Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BE HOLY

by Vivian Bills


Wednesday - February 9, 2011 - Leviticus 10-12; Acts 16


S - Leviticus 11:45 I am the Lord, who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God, therefore be holy, because I am holy.

O - God is speaking to the Israelites in the desert, reminding them of their deliverance and commanding them THEREFORE, to be holy.

A - I can say that God delivered me from my personal Egypt. I was a prisoner of depravity and He set me free and led me to this abundant life that I live now. And God says BECAUSE of this,TH EREFORE remembering this always, I am to be holy. He took me away from that life so that I could say He is my God and because I am His, I am to be holy. What more motivation do I need?

P - Mold me and make me into Your image, Lord. Forgive me for the times I have sinned and failed to be holy. Make me holy, Lord, in Your name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment