Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14, 2011 Lev. 23-24; Ps. 24; Acts 21 "Wake up sleepy head"

February 14, 2011
Lev. 23-24; Ps. 24; Acts 21
"Wake up sleepy head"
S- Psalm 24:9 (NIV) lift up your heads, O you gates. Lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. (The Message) Wake-up, you sleepyhead city! Wake up, you sleepyhead people! King of Glory is ready to enter.

O- David is writing that the King of everything, the one who created the Heaven and the earth, and everything in it, and you and me wants to come into your heart and live in you forever. He says don't be sleeping, don't be slacking, and being lazy wake up and keep your hearts pure & clean for those are the ones who can climb God's holy mountain.

A- We have sung this song for a long time in church. It never ministered to me as it did today when I was reading it over and over trying to figure out what it was really all about. The words in this scripture and in the song "that the King of Glory may come in," hearts ready, and minds clear to only be thinking about Him. Wake up, is what I did......wake up that Hello, the one who not only created me and everything else that is on this earth and universe, wants my attention and wants my heart.......you got it Lord.

P- Thank you Lord that your word renews us everyday. That words that we may hear over and over again, can one day wake us up by the spirit and power in your word. Be the King of Glory in my life, take transform it, remake it, what ever you need to do, I want to climb with you, your holy Mountain. Amen
Happy Valentine's Day<3

No comments:

Post a Comment