Saturday, February 19, 2011

SHARING GOD EXPERIENCES

by Cathy Weymouth

Saturday 2/19/11 Numbers 5,6; Psalm 22; Acts 26 - SHARING GOD EXPERIENCES

S - Acts 26: 28, "Much more of this, Paul, " returned Agrippa, "and you will be making me a Christian!"

O - As I read through the book of Acts, I notice that Paul's witness is often simply his testimony!  In his defense before the King, Paul freely shares his Damascas Road experience and his call to preach the news of Jesus.  Even the King is being persuaded!

A - Let's be like Paul and simply share our testimony. Let's tell others of the experiences we've had with the Lord.  It's hard for someone to not be grasped by interesting God Tales!  I've often said to my pre-believing friends, "Guess what God did today?!!"  And then I proceeded to tell them!

P - Lord, our experiences with you are powerful.  People want and need a belief in the supernatural.  What better way to grasp their attention than to share our God Experiences with them?  Open the doors today for us to share, Lord.  And we'll be making Christians out of them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment