Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BUT NOW

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 1 Kings 16; 2 Chronicles 15, 16; Colossians 1

S - Colossians 1:21  Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.

O - Paul is reminding the Colossians of who they were before they became believers in Jesus Christ, the son of God.

A - I remember.  Once I was alienated from God and I was His enemy because of MY evil behavior.  I thank God for the rest of the story.  Just like Colossians 1:22 says, but now God has reconciled me by Christ's physical body through death to present ME, yes, ME, holy in His sight, without blemish and free from accusation.  Wow.  I SO didn't deserve it and He did it anyway because He loves me.

P - I thank You, Jesus, that You love me in spite of all my sins.  Help me, Lord, to show others that You love them, too.  You did it for them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment