Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FILTERS

June 29, 2011 - Amos 4-6; Psalm 86,87; Titus 1

S - Titus 1:15  To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure.  In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.

O - Paul is telling Titus that people see things through their own personal filters.

A - People who don't think of harming others cannot fathom being harmed.  They think if they wouldn't do it, then most everybody thinks like them.  Have you ever been called a liar by a liar?  It's the strangest feeling to me.  I can tell that they can't even imagine that I'm telling the truth because there is no way they would in the same situation.  Is your filter pure or cloudy and dirty?

P - Lord, help me to see the good in everybody.  Give me a pure heart, Lord, so that I may see the purity in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment