Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ENCOURAGE

Wednesday - 7/6/2011 - Hosea 6-9; Hebrews 3

S - Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called "Today," so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

O - We are to encourage each other every day to prevent sin from taking up residence in our hearts.

A - I was discouraged the other day while on a missions trip with a group of teens.  They were all exhausted and annoyed with each other (and I'm sure with me.)  I was exhausted and annoyed with them.  But, I cried out to God to show me how to encourage them to continue.  I asked Him to show me how to love and encourage them so they could in turn love and encourage the broken people whom we had come to help. And He gave me words to help get them through another day, to help them finish strong.  Thank You, Lord.

P - Jesus, help me to always encourage others to continue their race, to reach for You, to finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment